Product Care Guide
Here at Love East, our main priority is providing you with high quality jewelry and all of our items are handmade to order, especially for you. However, as with all metals, Sterling Silver will naturally oxidize over time and does require some maintenance.
- Lightly wipe your jewelry with a jewelry cloth to remove any unwanted chemicals from the surface. Jewelry cloths can also be used to polish and keep your jewelry shiny and clean!
- Use a solution of warm water and detergent-free soap to clean the jewelry if you notice it has gotten dirty or dull over time. Clean your jewelry with a very soft and clean bristle toothbrush!
- Please remove your jewelry while exercising, showering and swimming and avoid exposing your items to liquids and chemicals.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, bleach or oils to clean your jewelry as this will affect the finishing of the product and protect your jewelry from these items as well as household cleaners.
- Do not store your jewelry in high moisture areas such as bathrooms. Jewelry is best stored in dry areas away from heat & humidity.